Friday, September 09, 2016

Rainbow dragon

Dear Reader,

this is a sneek peek of a project I recently finished...


Want to see more? What could it be?


It's a... shawl... but which pattern?


A small shawl... A shawlette ...


It's a dragon! This is my blue, blue, I love you -  version of FUCHUR !


Used Dibadus Funnies Etudes Seda Grande for MC, in the astonishing, great, great, great colourway Calypso. It's so BLUE! You know, who Calypso was (is?), don't you (If not, check out the link)?  So I am not really astonished, that I fell in love with the colourway...
As CC I used Schoppel Wolle Zauberball in the colourway Frische Fische

What a cheerful match! Happy, glorious, makes me think of the sea, summer and swimming. 
Maybe summer will stay a little longer while wearing it? That would be nice....

Lots of love and happy knitting,
Nena


No comments:

Post a Comment